Thursday, October 20, 2016

Rely Menu Stew as well as fruit, Jennie Success Lower Body Weight 26 Kg

proargi 9 review

Rely Menu Stew as well as fruit, Jennie Success Lower Body Weight 26 Kg

Banten - With body height 157 cm and weight 86 kg, Jennie Sanchia Firdaus (17) often feels uncomfortable. He also envied by some of his friends were easy to find the time to buy clothes size. Away from the argument, Jennie also willing to lose weight through how to change eating habits. He entrusted the side dish menu paced on the cob. A period of 6 bln., The weight drops from its humble beginnings 86 kg to 60 kg. The story, as written detikHealth on Thursday (21/07/2016): In the past I was actually the most indifferent to body weight, but then I felt uncomfortable with my body. I also envy my colleagues who can have nice clothes at affordable prices. The problem with body fat, I feel the price of clothes there in the market is expensive. Beyond that, I also felt must lose weight to protect my health. Moreover, my age is still so young. I am also looking for information about a healthy diet of social media and the internet, and then I see no public profile someone who successfully lose weight after having two children. My intention is also more rounded. My prefix eat less rice, but my weight slow downs. In the end I still consume carbohidrat, namely to replace rice with boiled potatoes. Each 9am I eat boiled vegetables with boiled potatoes companion, ungkep chicken, boiled eggs, and everything is stew. Then I also select a bowl of fruit snacks. In the afternoon I did jog regularly and zumba. I also avoid some greasy food, bersantan, and sugary. But in one week, I provide a day cheat day, where I can drink milk or eat ice cream, but the amount granted. Alhamdulillah in 6 mths. I successfully lose weight over 20 kg body growing. Currently I still protect my body so that no back fat as it once again to protect diet and doing regular exercise. Today, with new weights, I so easy to obtain clothes that I want and not sickly as they used to be. Read also: Consulted Yuk! Look Trick Vania Successfully Lose Weight 22 kg in 6 Months (ajg / vit)

No comments:

Post a Comment